Old 31-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Skirmishd

Default Berry plant ID?

There is a thorny bramble in our backyard that is fruiting. I have no clue
what it is. The fruit is sort of like blackberries, but the leaves look
like no blackberry bush I've ever seen. Anyone know what this is?

Pictures are here

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~rek2w/astrdg.html

Ignore the picture of the puppy.

I can't help you with the plant, but what a cute puppy!
Robert the Bearded.

Old 31-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Robert the Bearded.

Do you know what variety of blackberry it is with those severely
serrated leaves? When I think of blackberries I think of smaller
serrations.

And those are my legs, thanks a bunch, cutie. :*

Robert the Bearded.

Old 31-07-2004, 11:44 PM
Rachel

"Robert the Bearded." wrote in message
Do you know what variety of blackberry it is with those severely
serrated leaves? When I think of blackberries I think of smaller
serrations.

Evergreen or "cut-leaf" blackberry. See here, the second type listed:

http://whatcom.wsu.edu/ag/homehort/w...ackberries.htm

[IMG] code is On

Can someone identify this plant / berry / weed Kevin Cherkauer Gardening 6 08-08-2017 11:55 PM
Damn! forgot name of Purple-berry plant... MG United Kingdom 2 21-11-2004 09:37 PM
question about a berry plant from southern Ohio King Ghidora Plant Science 15 15-07-2004 10:11 PM
winter berry plant ev United Kingdom 0 05-04-2003 03:32 PM
Birds love the Saskatoon berry Dr. Sweeny Orchids 4 11-03-2003 11:21 PM