Old 26-07-2004, 04:23 PM
Mail & News

Default 35 years

It was 35 years ago today that Ted Kennedy murdered Mary Jo Kopechne at
Chappaquiddick, Massachusetts in July 26th, 1969.

Mary Jo would have been 65 years of age this year.

Teddy Kennedy today is the "Conscience of the Democratic Party"
Teddy Kennedy who left Miss Kopechne behind to die in the waters
underneath the Edgartown Bridge, Chappaquiddick, Massachusetts.
Teddy Kennedy was cruising drunk.

The same Teddy Kennedy that calls other people liars.

Old 27-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Stella Liebeck

starlord wrote:
So, BFD, doesn't have anything to do with gardening at all, very OFF TOPIC

You are mistaken. Please note threads titled "Bush intel"' "wowowo"'
and "Home Depot politics". A vast number of recent posts here deal
exclusively with political views.

Perhaps what you really meant to say was, "Unless it parrots the left
wing line, it's off topic."

Old 02-08-2004, 05:11 PM
Jim Carlock

Thanks for the information about Ted Kennedy. You have any
links to back it up ?

On the other hand, did you know that the anthrax attacks
upon Ted Kennedy, but if Ted Kennedy did what you said,
then maybe he deserved it, but the anthrax killed innocent
American citizens that work for the post office, nurses in
hospitals and other innocent citizens. The anthrax has been
determined to come from the army base in Fort Detrick
and it was a highly scrutinized variety that is treated by
Cipro, a drug that George W. Bush is heavily invested in,
a drug that George W. Bush started taking a month before
the anthrax was released ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/anthrax/st...653082,00.html
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/06/09/anthrax/
http://www.detrick.army.mil/areab/18jan02.cfm
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/D...rax020520.html
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/de...anth-d28.shtml
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in555881.shtml

U.S. Government information about Fort Detrick, Maryland:
http://www.niaid.nih.gov/Factsheets/detrick_qa.htm
http://www.vaccines.mil/default.aspx...=21&cID=97#306

Some of the more questionable links:
http://www.counterpunch.org/madsenanthrax.html
http://www.oilempire.us/anthrax.html
http://www.rense.com/general17/FBIfearsUSanthrax.htm

The most important question to ask now, is why did George
Bush forget about it. Why is it hushed up now ? He will claim
that the terrorists died on the airplanes. But that doesn't
answer where the anthrax came from. The real answer is Fort
Detrick, Maryland. And as to why George Bush no longer
cares... it's an admittion of guilt. He don't care because he was
responsible and there's no threat now because he will release
more anthrax at an appropriate time.

He goes on and on to blame the CIA and FBI.

Scientists have stated that the anthrax was a form of anthrax
that comes from only one source. The base at Fort Detrick,
Maryland. Yet Bush has failed to pursue these facts.

The CIA failed to release intelligence on the terrorists that
flew the planes into the WTC... The reason is because
they are the puppets of Bush.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...&notFound=true

Today, August 2, 2004, at 11:55am one of Bush's statements:
"I hire and I fire the people I put in office."

He was talking about the advisor that congress wanted and
Bush stated "that the advisor will serve at the pleasure of the
President." He doesn't think too much about the job. It's
one of his buddies that gets the position. More money getting
put into Bush pockets. After all he did raise the Presidential
salary of himself from $200,000.00 per year to $400,000.00
per year. He also raised the salary of everyone in congress
in order to get their approval when he needed their approval.

Then he went through a list of media names that were allowed
to ask questions. He said, "Suzanne."

Not the correct "Suzanne" started to ask a question and Bush,
yelled out, "SUZANNE!". He wasn't going to answer any
questions he did not know about. He NEVER allows any
unsolocited reporters to ask questions he does not know
about.

That is not filtered reporting ? Every word that comes out
of that man's mouth is in line with prestaged questions.

JFK currently has 80% of the vote of the country. Why all
news media reports differently is beyond me. Ask as many
of your friends that you know who they are going to vote
for, without trying to push them on way or the other. Tell
them that you are doing some research.

I support John F Kerry. :-) And I won't be afraid to say
what's on my mind. And those that want to believe in
George Bush, well feel free, I'm not going to stop you. I'm
just pointing out things that don't add up. Things that are
NOT right.

Terrorism didn't start while Bush was in office. It just
grew out of control while Bush was in office. Bush let it
grow out of control.

--
Jim Carlock
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/

"Mail & News" wrote:

"starlord" wrote in message
So, BFD, doesn't have anything to do with gardening at all, very OFF TOPIC

No kidding, Starlord. But if the liberals post their screed here nobody
seems to mind, huh?