Old 01-08-2004, 01:44 AM
THURSTON ACKERMAN

Default propagateing lilacs

FamilyNet Newsgate

I cut back some fully develpoed french-blue lilacs; split
the cut ends and stuck in rain water to develope some rooted
cuttings to plant eleswhere.

The are seveal bunchs of healthy appearing seeds. Should
these be stored over in our frig for planting next year
as nature probably would do; or plant them in the ground
now?

Ciao, Ack.

---
þ SLMR 2.1a þ First rule of holes; when you are in one stop digging!

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.fmlynet.org

Old 01-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Gary and Karen Manning

Cutting can only be taken in the spring just after flowering. see
http://spi.8m.com//care.htm
Good luck

Gary

"THURSTON ACKERMAN" wrote in
message ...

Old 01-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Gary and Karen Manning

Cutting can only be taken in the spring just after flowering. see
http://spi.8m.com//care.htm
Good luck

Gary

"THURSTON ACKERMAN" wrote in
message ...
FamilyNet Newsgate

I cut back some fully develpoed french-blue lilacs; split
the cut ends and stuck in rain water to develope some rooted
cuttings to plant eleswhere.

The are seveal bunchs of healthy appearing seeds. Should
these be stored over in our frig for planting next year
as nature probably would do; or plant them in the ground
now?

Ciao, Ack.

---
þ SLMR 2.1a þ First rule of holes; when you are in one stop digging!

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.fmlynet.org

[IMG] code is On

lilacs & flowering bushy things Arwen Long North Carolina 5 14-10-2003 09:39 PM
Do lilacs grow here? Elizabeth North Carolina 6 29-05-2003 06:23 AM
lilacs & flowering bushy things Arwen Long North Carolina 4 01-05-2003 06:46 PM
Lilacs Evan Wood Gardening 12 11-04-2003 06:20 PM
Lilacs-Atlanta Nina Salkin Gardening 9 07-02-2003 10:53 PM