GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Zinnia leaves turn brown (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/80780-zinnia-leaves-turn-brown.html)

TOM KAN PA 01-08-2004 08:45 PM

Zinnia leaves turn brown

Why do the lower leaves on my Zinnias turn brown, dry up, and fall off?
And then then ones above the leaves that have fallen off repeat the process.

Cereus-validus 01-08-2004 09:13 PM

Zinnia leaves turn brown

Next thing you know, the flowers will dry up and they will go to seed!!!!

Is there no justice with annuals?

Oh, the humanity!!!!!

madgardener 03-08-2004 05:24 PM

Zinnia leaves turn brown

fungus.
madgardener

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.