GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Source of Bamboo Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/80790-source-bamboo-plants.html)

DownForce 02-08-2004 02:39 AM

Source of Bamboo Plants

08/01/04
I am looking to purchase about a significant number of bamboo plants
named Fargesia robusta. I am located in Northern New Jersey. I would
like to find them in a 100 mile radius of this area. Please contact
me at if you have these plants available for sale.

Beecrofter 02-08-2004 03:32 PM

Source of Bamboo Plants

(DownForce) wrote in message . com...
08/01/04
I am looking to purchase about a significant number of bamboo plants
named Fargesia robusta. I am located in Northern New Jersey. I would
like to find them in a 100 mile radius of this area. Please contact
me at
if you have these plants available for sale.

Find a retailer who deals with Prides Corner Farms in CT, last I was
there I believe there was a hoophouse full.

theoneflasehaddock 02-08-2004 04:18 PM

Source of Bamboo Plants

Subject: Source of Bamboo Plants
From: (DownForce)
Date: 8/1/2004 8:39 PM Central Daylight Time
08/01/04
I am looking to purchase about a significant number of bamboo plants
named Fargesia robusta. I am located in Northern New Jersey. I would
like to find them in a 100 mile radius of this area. Please contact
me at
if you have these plants available for sale.

Good luck finding it.

And good luck getting rid of it afterward.

-

theoneflasehaddock

theoneflasehaddock 02-08-2004 04:18 PM

Source of Bamboo Plants

Vox Humana 02-08-2004 06:46 PM

Source of Bamboo Plants

"DownForce" wrote in message
om...
08/01/04
I am looking to purchase about a significant number of bamboo plants
named Fargesia robusta. I am located in Northern New Jersey. I would
like to find them in a 100 mile radius of this area. Please contact
me at if you have these plants available for sale.

We have a local grower in SW Ohio. I don't know if they have that
particular plant, but being in the business, he might know someone who does.
You might drop him a line through his website:
http://www.burtonsbamboogarden.com/contact2.htm

David Hill 02-08-2004 07:31 PM

Source of Bamboo Plants

(DownForce) wrote in message
. com...
08/01/04
I am looking to purchase about a significant number of bamboo plants
named Fargesia robusta. I am located in Northern New Jersey. I would
like to find them in a 100 mile radius of this area. Please contact
me at
if you have these plants available for sale.

Find a retailer who deals with Prides Corner Farms in CT, last I was
there I believe there was a hoophouse full.

If you want a good number then why not contact Prides Corner farms direct,
if they wont supply you direct then they should tell you who to deal through
to get what you want

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries