Old 04-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Martin

Default August Rose Bulletin

Just a note to you Rose lovers, Bexrose Newsletter for August has just been
posted on their web site at:- http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

Enjoy.

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

Old 05-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Martin

My Dear!

If you would care to take a look at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose and you dealt with all of the
enquires that this site generates then you would indeed realise what a great
contribution this person makes to gardening.

There are of course some postings that we could do without on these
newsgroups, need I say more?

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Zericall" wrote in message
news
It would sure be nice if this person contributed something to gardens,
instead of always just posting links to his website *yawn*.

Zer

Old 05-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Mike Lyle

"Martin" wrote in message ...
My Dear!

If you would care to take a look at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose and you dealt with all of the
enquires that this site generates then you would indeed realise what a great
contribution this person makes to gardening.

There are of course some postings that we could do without on these
newsgroups, need I say more?

[...]

It's just that commercial advertising isn't generally allowed on
discussion sites. Quite a few people here are in the trade, but don't
take advantage. Personally I've got no problem with it if it's
infrequent, relevant, and comes from somebody who regularly
contributes to the discussions. But otherwise, who's next? B&Q?

Mike.

Old 05-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Franz Heymann

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Martin" wrote in message

My Dear!

If you would care to take a look at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose and you dealt with all of

the
enquires that this site generates then you would indeed realise

what a great
contribution this person makes to gardening.

There are of course some postings that we could do without on

these
newsgroups, need I say more?

[...]

It's just that commercial advertising isn't generally allowed on
discussion sites. Quite a few people here are in the trade, but

don't
take advantage. Personally I've got no problem with it if it's
infrequent, relevant, and comes from somebody who regularly
contributes to the discussions. But otherwise, who's next? B&Q?

I don't think the Bexhill Rose Society is a commercial venture.

But nevertheless, unless my memory is wrong, the charter of urg says
that anybody may
place a garden-related advertisement in urg not more frequently than
once a month.

Franz

Mike.

Old 06-08-2004, 09:40 AM
Martin

Mike,

Please, at least, take the trouble to look at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose then you would realise that this
site is not only non-commercial but it raises a lot of money for charity
without asking a dime from these newsgroups.

You are also missing out on quite a lot, if you are a rose lover, by not
looking this site up.

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Martin" wrote in message

My Dear!

If you would care to take a look at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose and you dealt with all of the
enquires that this site generates then you would indeed realise what a

great
contribution this person makes to gardening.

There are of course some postings that we could do without on these
newsgroups, need I say more?

[...]

It's just that commercial advertising isn't generally allowed on
discussion sites. Quite a few people here are in the trade, but don't
take advantage. Personally I've got no problem with it if it's
infrequent, relevant, and comes from somebody who regularly
contributes to the discussions. But otherwise, who's next? B&Q?

Mike.

[IMG] code is On

August Rose Bulletin Martin United Kingdom 5 06-08-2004 09:40 AM
August Rose Bulletin Martin Roses 2 05-08-2004 05:37 PM
August Rose Bulletin HelixStalwart Roses 0 05-08-2004 11:09 AM
August Rose Bulletin ben boorman Roses 0 05-08-2004 01:17 AM
August Rose Bulletin Martin Roses 0 04-08-2004 10:35 AM