Old 05-08-2004, 01:26 AM
Roy

Default Another question concerning clematis

While my clematis is doing fine, already has had blooms and already
sporting more buds, about 4 foot tall, it has two different colors of
leaves on the vines........

The vine is planted on a corner and runs on a chain link fence. It has
equal sun on both runners of the vine, however one side of the vines
leaves onn the one coner is light green, and the opposite corner
leaves are dark green........any ideas why.......same plant just
seperated the runners on each side of the fence post. Its only been
the light green leave side that bloomed and showing more buds as
well...nothing from the dark leaf side.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.