GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   polytunnel suggestions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/81232-polytunnel-suggestions.html)

Norman Brooks 07-08-2004 10:28 AM

polytunnel suggestions

Hi
I live in the far north of Scotland. I have a 10ftx25ft polytunnel and
am looking for suggestions for winter crops. It seems a waste to only be
using it spring through to autumn, so any ideas anyone?

Regards
Norman

Ann 07-08-2004 12:14 PM

polytunnel suggestions

Norman Brooks expounded:

Hi
I live in the far north of Scotland. I have a 10ftx25ft polytunnel and
am looking for suggestions for winter crops. It seems a waste to only be
using it spring through to autumn, so any ideas anyone?

There's a book called Four Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman. He
garden/farms up in Maine. Might be worth checking for ideas for you.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA