GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   cherry trees in florida (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/81318-cherry-trees-florida.html)

Jim Carlock 03-08-2004 07:34 PM

cherry trees in florida

Does anyone know if it's possible to get cherry trees growing
in Florida ? I've been reading that they require a frost to
become fruitful so I don't think they will grow any fruit, but
I'm willing to try. I've got some seeds that have been sitting
in the fridge for about two months that were taken out of
some cherries that were eaten. They've been sitting in the
fridge for two months in a cup of moist peat moss.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to the newsgroup.