Old 09-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Phisherman

Default Honda lawn mowers

Can anyone provide a vendor (website url) that sells and ships Honda
lawn mowers? I'm looking for Honda Harmony II model HRR216TDA, or
possibly a Honda Masters model. (Why are these so difficult to find?)
Thanks.

Old 09-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Travis

Doug Kanter wrote:

Does Honda's web site list shipping dealers?

"Phisherman" wrote in message

Can anyone provide a vendor (website url) that sells and ships Honda
lawn mowers? I'm looking for Honda Harmony II model HRR216TDA, or
possibly a Honda Masters model. (Why are these so difficult to find?)
Thanks.

Go to the link below and click "Locate a Dealer". How difficult is that?

http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/M...Name=HRR216TDA

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington
Old 10-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Phisherman

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 20:10:13 GMT, Travis
wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

Does Honda's web site list shipping dealers?

"Phisherman" wrote in message

Can anyone provide a vendor (website url) that sells and ships Honda
lawn mowers? I'm looking for Honda Harmony II model HRR216TDA, or
possibly a Honda Masters model. (Why are these so difficult to find?)
Thanks.

Go to the link below and click "Locate a Dealer". How difficult is that?

http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/M...Name=HRR216TDA

Been there, done that. None of the dealers listed have the models I
mentioned.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:05 AM
remove munged

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:18:25 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

Can anyone provide a vendor (website url) that sells and ships Honda
lawn mowers? I'm looking for Honda Harmony II model HRR216TDA, or
possibly a Honda Masters model. (Why are these so difficult to find?)
Thanks.

Honda has taken a stand with their dealers and strictly controls
pricing, and discourages if not flat out stops internet sales!!

Best pricing will be from local dealers were you can negotiate
pricing.

http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/dea.htm

Old 10-08-2004, 12:06 AM
Phisherman

I have not found any that will ship at a reasonable cost. I may end
up buying a Husqvarna instead of Honda..

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:36:33 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Does Honda's web site list shipping dealers?

.. .

Old 10-08-2004, 12:12 AM
remove munged

http://www.cycles128.com/new_vehicle...=Law n-Mowers
Old 10-08-2004, 12:14 AM
remove munged

oops...try this they say they ship....

http://www.cycles128.com/new_vehicle...15R0&veh=12809

Old 10-08-2004, 01:00 AM
Warren

Phisherman wrote:
Been there, done that. None of the dealers listed have the models I
mentioned.

And the dealers aren't willing to order one?

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Books for the Pacific Northwest gardener:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/nwgarden/index.html

Old 10-08-2004, 01:58 AM
Phisherman

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:00:47 GMT, "Warren"
wrote:

Phisherman wrote:
Been there, done that. None of the dealers listed have the models I
mentioned.

And the dealers aren't willing to order one?

The dealers I visited say they are either sold out, or do not carry
that model. I looked at the Cycle 128 web site and they won't ship
due to the cost. I guess 83 pounds in a large box is too much for
UPS, and freight shipping would exceed $100.

Old 10-08-2004, 02:20 AM
Vox Humana

wrote:

Phisherman wrote:
Been there, done that. None of the dealers listed have the models I
mentioned.

And the dealers aren't willing to order one?

The dealers I visited say they are either sold out, or do not carry
that model. I looked at the Cycle 128 web site and they won't ship
due to the cost. I guess 83 pounds in a large box is too much for
UPS, and freight shipping would exceed $100.

I don't know if this is unusual, but the Honda auto dealer near me also
sells lawn mowers. Maybe you could contact one of their auto dealerships if
you haven't already.

Old 10-08-2004, 03:50 AM
Sunflower

wrote:

Phisherman wrote:
Been there, done that. None of the dealers listed have the models I
mentioned.

And the dealers aren't willing to order one?

The dealers I visited say they are either sold out, or do not carry
that model. I looked at the Cycle 128 web site and they won't ship
due to the cost. I guess 83 pounds in a large box is too much for
UPS, and freight shipping would exceed $100.

FedEx Ground is the cheap deal on shipping. Check them out.

Old 10-08-2004, 05:28 AM
Warren

Phisherman wrote:
And the dealers aren't willing to order one?

The dealers I visited say they are either sold out, or do not carry
that model.

Okay. So they don't have any in stock, and/or they never did. The
question remains: Are they not willing to order one?

--
Warren H.

==========

Old 10-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote:

Phisherman wrote:
Been there, done that. None of the dealers listed have the models I
mentioned.

And the dealers aren't willing to order one?

The dealers I visited say they are either sold out, or do not carry
that model. I looked at the Cycle 128 web site and they won't ship
due to the cost. I guess 83 pounds in a large box is too much for
UPS, and freight shipping would exceed $100.

Call Honda directly, ask to speak to a sales manager, as him/her to think
hard about who's one of the more aggressive district sales managers, and get
the name of a dealer who wants to actually do business.

Old 10-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Doug Kanter

The dealers normally have the advantage of shipping many units at once via
truck. Why should they pay the inflated shipping cost for just one unit?
Would you rather find a dealer whose price is $85 higher and have him tell
you shipping's included?

Why not call Honday and ask them to locate 10 units for you, and let you
decide if you'd like to take a one day drive to pick one up.