Old 13-08-2004, 12:50 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Default The Bush's

The Bushs claim they truly believe in a free nation with freedom of
religion. Everyone welcome and treated equal. But wait, unless of course
you are gay. Then they say you are not welcome in this country to share
benefits of other religions.

Old 13-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Wil

That is a lie. Post some proof if you are going to start that crap in here.
So are you Al Qaeda?

Old 13-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Frank Logullo

"Wil" wrote in message
That is a lie. Post some proof if you are going to start that crap in

here.
So are you Al Qaeda?
--

Probably just gay ;(
Frank

Old 13-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Cereus-validus

Default The Bush's religion

Which religion is that supposed to be? Satanism?

The Bush clan obviously sold their souls to Satan long ago.

Old 13-08-2004, 04:22 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

It was on tv last night. Gays will not have rights as other religions
married couples do. Him and Mrs Bush both commented on tv about this. CNN

Old 13-08-2004, 04:23 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

No but if he is religious he should be involved in creation care. God even
cares about the sparrows.

Old 13-08-2004, 06:29 PM
Wil

Homosexuals are not married. They are partners of a different kind, like
room mates, or other kind of sex partner but can not legally enter into the
marriage contract. They have rights as individual but not as a couple who is
in a marriage contract between a man and a woman. It has to do with a legal
contract. The contract says between a man and a woman.

wil

Old 13-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Wil

Creature care not worship of the creature. Big difference. Big difference
between the care of a human from embrio to old age, and putting a animal
first. Your ilk doesn't even give a preborn human the status of a mouse.

Wil

Old 13-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Vox Humana

"Wil" wrote in message
Homosexuals are not married. They are partners of a different kind, like
room mates, or other kind of sex partner but can not legally enter into

the
marriage contract. They have rights as individual but not as a couple who

is
in a marriage contract between a man and a woman. It has to do with a

legal
contract. The contract says between a man and a woman.

I don't think that is being questioned. The issue is that same-sex couples
SHOULD have the right to enter into the same contract. It's simply a legal
matter. If churches don't want to "marry" same-sex couples, that's their
business. Remember, at one time marriage was only open to two white people
of opposite genders. People in mixed race marriages were criminals in many
states. People saw that as a partnership of a different kind. Things
change.

Old 13-08-2004, 07:39 PM
Doug Kanter

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"Wil" wrote in message
[...]

It's appalling that on the spectrum of things which truly threaten this
country, some people think someone else's sexuality is more important than
the fact that most shipping containers entering our ports could be filled
with nuclear weapons and we'd be none the wiser. But, I guess they're right.
I had a gay neighbor. He forgot to mow his lawn once before he left on
vacation. Years later, the children in the neighborhood are still in
therapy, some unable to speak or function in school.

Old 13-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Cindy

"Wil" wrote in message
Creature care not worship of the creature. Big difference. Big difference
between the care of a human from embrio to old age, and putting a animal
first. Your ilk doesn't even give a preborn human the status of a mouse.

Wil

Wil, I realize that you are a religious halfwit but try to pay attention.

Your bible God only exists in your mind, there are no Gods, Goblins,
Monsters, Devils, Hell, Heaven, Purgatory, and other nonsense. That is,
unless you can provide some verifible evidence for their existence.

Until that time, keep your fantasies to yourself, but if you still chose to
worship your imaginary friends, do it as Jesus recommended, by yourself!

The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful
that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have
been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to
them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what
parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence
that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other
parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate
those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.

Old 13-08-2004, 08:22 PM
Doug Kanter

"Cindy" wrote in message

Your bible God only exists in your mind, there are no Gods, Goblins,
Monsters, Devils, Hell, Heaven, Purgatory, and other nonsense. That is,
unless you can provide some verifible evidence for their existence.

I beg to differ. There was (and still may be) *something* living behind the
furnace when I was a child. It only made noise when my parents weren't down
there with me, which proves that it was evil, and up to something nasty.

Old 13-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Vox Humana

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"Wil" wrote in message
[...]

Some of our neighbors are going to be in therapy soon. The fundamentalist
Christian family four doors up just sold their house to a lesbian couple. I
heard about it from a neighbor who heard about it from someone on another
street! The women haven't even moved in yet. God only knows what they say
about me. I sort of hope that it pushes some of them over-the-edge and they
move. I wonder what they say about the unmarried heterosexual couples of
the serially divorced people who live on our street. If they only focused
that energy on their kids. Most of them don't have a clue where their
pre-school kids are much of the day. You can't leave your garage open while
you do yard work or they are in there exploring.