Old 15-08-2004, 04:35 AM
vincent p. norris

Default ??? Breck bulbs???

Received a catalog from Breck with some good bargains. Never bought
from Brecks, but have had good service and products from Gardens
Alive!, which aI understand now owns Brecks.

Can anyone recommend for or against buying from Breck's?

Thanks. vince norris
Old 15-08-2004, 08:08 AM
sherwindu

I'm not a big fan of Garden's Alive since I ordered some flower seeds in
May this year
and didn't get them until the beginning of August ( a little late to do
Spring planting that
these seeds require). Their customer relations department has not
answered my emails requesting a refund. Draw your own conclusions.

Sherwin Dubren

Old 15-08-2004, 12:48 PM
Tom Randy

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:35:37 -0400, vincent p. norris wrote:

Received a catalog from Breck with some good bargains. Never bought
from Brecks, but have had good service and products from Gardens
Alive!, which aI understand now owns Brecks.

Can anyone recommend for or against buying from Breck's?

Thanks. vince norris

I've bought MANY bulbs from Brecks over the years with no problems.

Old 16-08-2004, 09:16 PM
Matt

check out www.gardenwatchdog.com for ratings and personal experiances for
all the online nurseries. According to gardenwatchdog, Breck's doesn't have
a favorable reputation. They have feedback from 153 people, only 71
positive, 29 neutral, and 53 negative.
good luck,
Matt

Old 16-08-2004, 09:33 PM
paghat

"vincent p. norris" wrote in message
Received a catalog from Breck with some good bargains. Never bought
from Brecks, but have had good service and products from Gardens
Alive!, which aI understand now owns Brecks.

Can anyone recommend for or against buying from Breck's?

Thanks. vince norris

I'm fond of Odyssey Bulbs.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

[IMG] code is On

Breck's offer Allview Gardening 4 28-03-2004 02:32 AM
$20 off order of $20 or more (Breck's) Jeff Springer North Carolina 0 22-09-2003 05:03 PM
Breck's and tulips griffon Gardening 2 02-05-2003 02:32 PM
SPAM ALERT an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets animaux Gardening 0 30-01-2003 03:52 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Gardening 0 29-01-2003 10:55 PM