GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Television Show Gardening Forum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/82598-television-show-gardening-forum.html)

Weekend Gardener 30-08-2004 12:31 AM

Television Show Gardening Forum

Hello,

Weekend Gardener Television is looking for vBulletin forum moderators to
help with advise for our viewers gardening questions online, all interested
should email the weekend gardening team for more information.

You can post all your gardening related events on our online events
calendar or register to receive notifications of events in you area.

Thanks for you time, and we hope to see you online.

The Weekend Gardening Television Team

www.weekendgardener.tv