GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   defoliated mimosa (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/82693-defoliated-mimosa.html)

Dan-o 31-08-2004 12:06 PM

defoliated mimosa

My mimosa tree was beautiful all summer with lots of blooms and now has many
seed pods - but all the leaves have fallen off the tree. The bark is still
green under the surface of the branches so it is still alive, but I cant
figure out why all the leaves were lost. Is this normal mimosa behavior?
Thanks.

Mike LaMana 31-08-2004 09:40 PM

Where do you live? Any chance you has mimosa webworms a few week ago??

--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC