Old 04-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Registered User

Location: Andalucia near coast
Cool Silver birch in a pot on a Spanish terrace?

Ive just moved to a house with an overlooked terrace a few miles from Sotogrande in Southern Spain. I have only ever planted grasses and a magnolia tree in a pot before;I LOVE silver birch as it would provide the height not bulk but I cannot find out if they can grow successfully in a pot I also like black bamboo and would then hope to find a tall plant with red leaves or berries.I would appreciate any advice or comments
Thanks

[IMG] code is On

Pot. Spanish Eyes Wendy7 Orchid Photos 6 13-02-2008 04:28 PM
Rot discovered in Birch tree - Bronze Birch Borer ? Some Guy Lawns 6 11-07-2004 08:02 PM
Rot discovered in Birch tree - Bronze Birch Borer ? Some Guy Gardening 6 11-07-2004 08:02 PM
silver birch in a pot in a pot Sue United Kingdom 12 04-02-2004 07:43 AM