GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mulch- thanks for help, question on 3 types.. For N.East of USA (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/83163-mulch-thanks-help-question-3-types-n-east-usa.html)

KOS 07-09-2004 10:02 PM

Mulch- thanks for help, question on 3 types.. For N.East of USA

Hi, thanks for those that have answered my previous post about mulches
for isles I have in my garden.

I have narrowed the choice of mulch to the following three:
1) Pine Blend Mulch

2)Ultra Brown- which is described as colorized mulch

3)Spruce/Fir mulch

Now, the pine blend mulch has nothing to do with pine needles, this is
mulch. I looked at samples and there are no needles- I say this
because some post that they have needles in the mulch, not here.

Which, out of the three, would be best at dealing with insects? I
donNOT want to pick a mulch that will attract insects.
Thanks!
KOX