GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tidewater workshop--anyone use them recently? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/83405-tidewater-workshop-anyone-use-them-recently.html)

figaro 12-09-2004 12:11 AM

tidewater workshop--anyone use them recently?

I have been trying to get a garden bench from Tidewater workshop. They took
my money in April and have been giving me excuses for 5 months. I have had
to initiate all of the communication.

I have used them before about 8 years ago and was very pleased. Anyone have
any recent experience with them. I hate having to fight with businesses and
hope I can resolve this without too much stress. Thanks.

FarmerDill 12-09-2004 07:10 PM

I have been trying to get a garden bench from Tidewater workshop. They took
my money in April and have been giving me excuses for 5 months. I have had
to initiate all of the communication.

I have used them before about 8 years ago and was very pleased. Anyone have
any recent experience with them. I hate having to fight with businesses and
hope I can resolve this without too much stress. Thanks.

This outfit has a pretty bad reputation. 72 % of folks who made comments on
Garden watchdog rate it negative,
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/