GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn in Fredericksburg VA (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/83577-lawn-fredericksburg-va.html)

M 14-09-2004 04:44 PM

lawn in Fredericksburg VA

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I am
looking for a good wide leaf grass for a shady area that gets lots of
foot traffic. The Kentucky bluegrass mixture that I reseeded with
last Fall looked great for a while but is now looking very thin. I
reseed every year and am hoping to find something a bit more robust.
Remove nospam from my e-mail address if you send a direct reply.

thank you,
Mark

Frogleg 15-09-2004 12:45 PM

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:44:16 -0400, M wrote:

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I am
looking for a good wide leaf grass for a shady area that gets lots of
foot traffic. The Kentucky bluegrass mixture that I reseeded with
last Fall looked great for a while but is now looking very thin. I
reseed every year and am hoping to find something a bit more robust.
Remove nospam from my e-mail address if you send a direct reply.

This appeared in last Sunday's paper here in Hampton/Newport News.

If the DP hassles you to "subscribe", lemme know and I can e-mail it
to you.

http://www.dailypress.com/features/c...7516026.column