Old 15-09-2004, 03:06 PM
Frankie V. Fernandez, MD

Default How/where do I complain about an erring internet merchant/online store?

I don't want to mention the name, but this one is in Massachusetts. They
have completely ignored e-mails. I ordered items from them and they already
charged my credit card 8 weeks ago. Yet no shipment until now. Which
government agency should I direct my complaints to?
Thanks for the help

Frances

Old 15-09-2004, 07:26 PM
James

"Frankie V. Fernandez, MD" wrote in message
I don't want to mention the name, but this one is in Massachusetts. They
have completely ignored e-mails. I ordered items from them and they

already
charged my credit card 8 weeks ago. Yet no shipment until now. Which
government agency should I direct my complaints to?
Thanks for the help

Frances

Try the consumer division of the Attorney General's office if there is one.

Old 15-09-2004, 07:35 PM
Dewitt

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:26:23 -0400, "James" wrote:

"Frankie V. Fernandez, MD" wrote in message
I don't want to mention the name, but this one is in Massachusetts. They
have completely ignored e-mails. I ordered items from them and they

already
charged my credit card 8 weeks ago. Yet no shipment until now. Which
government agency should I direct my complaints to?
Thanks for the help

Frances

Try the consumer division of the Attorney General's office if there is one.

And call your credit card company to dispute the charge. The credit
card company can do a chargeback to the vendor.

deg
Old 16-09-2004, 09:07 PM
earl

Hi,
I would also suggest adding their name and your comments to the
GardenWatchDog: http://davesgarden.com/gwd/

I'm really sorry to hear about this =/
Earl