GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Listen while you Garden!! Awesome deal! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/83642-listen-while-you-garden-awesome-deal.html)

caroline 15-09-2004 11:34 PM

Listen while you Garden!! Awesome deal!

Hey everyone,

OK, this really works. I saw a bunch of folks posting two months ago
with a reference link and laughed, but when those friends of mine
started getting their ipods in the mail, I started to think that maybe
it was time to hop aboard. All you need is five references to sign up
for one of the offers and you CAN cancel it, so it costs you
nothing..It's free! Just try it! Get five references and they will
send you a free ipod! Wired magazine and CNN both featured articles
on getting the free ipods proving this is NOT a scam! Click below to
find out more!

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8176593

Thanks!