GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden flower Plant ID help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/84195-garden-flower-plant-id-help.html)

Bruce Musgrove 27-09-2004 03:02 AM

Garden flower Plant ID help

part of a mixed seed butterfly mix from Home depot. Plant is a 3-4 feet
high. Flowers look like a white daisy with yellow centers. Leaves are small
, light and round, kind of like rosemary or Fir leaves

If you break it in half it has a definite woody center. If dies and left to
dry becomes hard and wood like.

Termites have infested the center and I want to know what they are before I
yank them. Ill supply a picture next week when I get my camera back from my
brother.