GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   plant id (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/84222-plant-id.html)

Benno Bös 27-09-2004 09:12 PM

plant id

I am looking for the (botanical) name of the plant, showed in the
picture http://www.giftpflanzen.com/040918.html .

IMHO it is a solanaceae.

--
************ das GIFTPFLANZEN.COMpendium ************
***** mit Themenverzeichnissen *****

paghat 27-09-2004 09:27 PM

In article ,
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Benno_B=F6s?= wrote:

I am looking for the (botanical) name of the plant, showed in the
picture http://www.giftpflanzen.com/040918.html .

IMHO it is a solanaceae.

I'm horrible at guessing but it looks to me more like Cucurbitaceae than
Solanaceae, though if it is some kind of Solanacea I'd expect it to start
developing eggplants of some kind.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"