GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oxford Gardens Durham, NC (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/84389-oxford-gardens-durham-nc.html)

Adrian P. Dunston 30-09-2004 08:30 PM

Oxford Gardens Durham, NC

This guy Robert Elliott is a friend of mine. He runs a gardening shop
in Durham, North Carolina called a
href="http://www.oxfordgardens.net"Oxford Gardens/a. He's doing
some really amazing things with daylily hybrids. If anybody here
lives in the area, they should really go by and check out his stuff.

momlee 03-10-2019 12:14 PM

Oxford Gardens Durham, NC

replying to Adrian P. Dunston, momlee wrote:
Is this gentleman still living? Trying to find some of his registered

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...-nc-27306-.htm

J 31-10-2019 01:44 AM

Oxford Gardens Durham, NC

replying to momlee, J wrote:
Trying to locate Dr Elliott!! I have several of his daylilies on my Wishlist
that I have not been able to find ANYWHERE!!!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...-nc-27306-.htm