GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My garden is cursed ! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/84490-my-garden-cursed.html)

Brian Raab 03-10-2004 03:32 AM

My garden is cursed !

All my flowers try to bite me into my butt and the trees want to rape me.

What can I do now?

Tony Sposato 03-10-2004 03:47 AM

Call Paghat the Ratgirl! She has fantasies about trees between her legs
and Granny Artemis up her butt, too!

David Hill 03-10-2004 09:49 AM

Brian Raab wrote "All my flowers try to bite me into my butt and the
trees want to rape me.
What can I do now? "

Sober up ?
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Cereus-validus 03-10-2004 11:29 AM

How about running through the streets naked shouting that?

You should probably get somebody's attention that way!!!

om...

Jim Carlock 04-10-2004 02:22 AM

He'd probably get a following like Forest Gump and
make headlines if he did that.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to the newsgroup.

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. com...
How about running through the streets naked shouting that?

You should probably get somebody's attention that way!!!

om...

Ted Ng 04-10-2004 03:36 AM

"Brian Raab" wrote in message
om...
All my flowers try to bite me into my butt and the trees want to rape me.

What can I do now?

Since it's inevitable, sit back, relax and enjoy it.