Old 09-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Paul

Default Transplanting Vinca minor - periwinkle

I have a mound in my yard that currently is about 2/3 covered with
this plant. I have taken a shovel and dug out chunks of existing
vinca and replanted it in the bare areas.

My question is what type of fertilizer should I use for the newly
planted vinca. What type of fertilizer should I use for the existing
plant to make it spread more quickly.

Thanks,
Paul
Old 14-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Bill Spohn

None and none :-) Vinca requires no addtional fertilizer to encourage
spread

Damn straight.

Anyone know an easy way to _eradicate_ Vinca, other than digging it down to the
roots?
I have waaaaay to much of this nice looking weed and digging it all would be a
huge job..