GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Old gardening magazines for sale on ebay (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/85081-old-gardening-magazines-sale-ebay.html)

TomG 16-10-2004 10:47 PM

Old gardening magazines for sale on ebay

I thought some people might be interested in some of these old (early
1990's) magazines for sale on ebay:

21st Century Gardener
The Growing Edge
Houseplant magazine
Houseplat Forum magazine

David Hill 17-10-2004 02:22 PM

TomG wrote "....I thought some people might be interested in some of
these old (early 1990's) magazines for sale ........"

That is about the age of the magazines in my Doctors waiting room.
A few years ago I was given 100 or so copies of the Royal Horticultural
Society News letter from the late 40's and early 50's
Now that 's more what I would call "Old gardening Magazines"

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

TOM KAN PA 18-10-2004 08:49 PM

That is about the age of the magazines in my Doctors waiting room.
____Reply Separator_____
And they're considered current !!