GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Boxwoods in pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/85127-boxwoods-pots.html)

Emerald 17-10-2004 03:52 PM

Boxwoods in pots

I have two emerald green boxwoods in containers on my front porch.
They have been in the pots for about 4 years now and are healthy and
beautiful. Can they stay in the pots for awhile, or should I put them
in the ground? Can I root prune them? If so, would someone tell me
how, or direct me to instruction? They are in 18 inch pots. Thanks
in advance!

Em

Emerald 19-10-2004 05:55 PM

(Emerald) wrote in message . com...
I have two emerald green boxwoods in containers on my front porch.
They have been in the pots for about 4 years now and are healthy and
beautiful. Can they stay in the pots for awhile, or should I put them
in the ground? Can I root prune them? If so, would someone tell me
how, or direct me to instruction? They are in 18 inch pots. Thanks
in advance!

Em

Just wanted to bump this up to see if anyone can help. Thanks.

Em