GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   sos~help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/85318-sos%7Ehelp.html)

xiao yun 21-10-2004 04:07 PM

sos~help

Dear friends:
Hello! I am a Chinese, my name calls liaoyiyun, because the present
is admitted a Canada Chinese people university, is all day $30000
million US dollars school expenses worries, who can help me! I meet
the lifelong to feel grateful you.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/shosho8883

(my photo album)

E-Mail:

address: Room (403),No.25 xi yung li zhong,jiang men city,guang dong
province, China

zip/post codes: 529,000

Remit money in the bank :bank of china

code name:jiangmen chengqu subbranch

Account:4750204-01880342302

npryee:liaoyiyun

Bank telephone:(+86)0750-3559570

My telephone:(+86)13630453753

(Hoped you chat as soon as possible with bank department, now may
accept all foreign currency remittances, including US dollar)