Old 24-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Carolyn LeCrone

Default Paperwhites

I went shopping for paperwhites, wanting 27 - one per child - for a school
project. Too expensive, so I went online - still expensive when you add
shipping, etc. Does anyone know a good source? I have a bout $20.
Thanks, Carolyn

Old 25-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Frogleg

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:54:50 -0400, "Carolyn LeCrone"
wrote:

I went shopping for paperwhites, wanting 27 - one per child - for a school
project. Too expensive, so I went online - still expensive when you add
shipping, etc. Does anyone know a good source? I have a bout $20.

If you have a local garden center that isn't staffed by robots, I'd
look for a manager/owner and explain your dilemma. He/she may be
civic-minded enough to give you a break.