Old 25-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Rachel

Default Avacado Tree Drooping

I have an avacado tree which I brought in the house during our recent
Florida hurricanes. I noticed that my cat took a particular liking to
the large potted plant and used it as her litter box a few times.

Now my tree's leaves are drooping. I have moved it back outside and
heavily watered the soil, as well as added some Miracle Gro to the
soil. Is there anything anyone can recommend to help rejuvinate it.

The leaves are still green but they are all droopy. -Thanks
Old 25-10-2004, 01:56 AM
Haga La Fila Aqui

"Rachel" wrote in message
om...
I have an avacado tree which I brought in the house during our recent
Florida hurricanes. I noticed that my cat took a particular liking to
the large potted plant and used it as her litter box a few times.

Now my tree's leaves are drooping. I have moved it back outside and
heavily watered the soil, as well as added some Miracle Gro to the
soil. Is there anything anyone can recommend to help rejuvinate it.

The leaves are still green but they are all droopy. -Thanks

Go to your nearest swimming pool supply store and purchase a gallon of
muriatic acid. Dilute to 1 part muriatic acid to 4 parts water. Drench the
soil with this mixture once per day for four days. Guarantee this will take
care of your avacado tree.

[IMG] code is On

Indoor Avacado tree problems. [email protected] Gardening 11 19-12-2006 08:22 PM
Need Help with My Avacado Tree [email protected] Gardening 0 22-10-2006 06:46 PM
lavatera arborea in a container - drooping, drooping drooping [email protected] Gardening 2 04-07-2006 08:00 PM
Avacado Tree Rachel Edible Gardening 5 31-10-2004 08:15 AM
Avacado's Janine Smith Permaculture 8 26-02-2003 01:46 PM