GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Other unknow plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/85937-other-unknow-plants.html)

Chris 03-11-2004 02:09 PM

Other unknow plants

Hello to all :)
I have two pic of unknow plants

I think its "Arbutus unedo" and "Viburnum" but i dont know which of
the two... and i'm not sure it is true names
So i hope you can help me to this question.
Thanks and Cya, ciao!
Invernomuto71
Cristina

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/invernomut...mesichiama.jpg

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/invernomut...mance/001.jpeg

Pam - gardengal 03-11-2004 04:00 PM

"Chris" wrote in message
om...
Hello to all :)
I have two pic of unknow plants

I think its "Arbutus unedo" and "Viburnum" but i dont know which of
the two... and i'm not sure it is true names
So i hope you can help me to this question.
Thanks and Cya, ciao!
Invernomuto71
Cristina

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/invernomut...mesichiama.jpg

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/invernomut...mance/001.jpeg

The second photo is of Arbutus unedo or strawberry tree. The first does not
look like any viburnum familiar to me - more like a pittosporum or even a
waxleaf privet. Have you seen flowers on this shrub and if so, what do they
look like and when does it bloom? Any berries?

pam - gardengal

Gardñ@Gardñ.info 06-11-2004 10:26 AM

"Pam - gardengal" in

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/invernomut...mesichiama.jpg

looks like euonymus. the common one. common name includes "'japanese"?

um,
http://images.google.com/images?sour...ymus+japonicus