Old 08-11-2004, 12:07 PM
IntarsiaCo

Default "He met with terrorists? Oh, that's good."

Edwards played along, but his aides were indignant. They warned the veep
candidate that the story was already out of control and about to get worse.
Historian Douglas Brinkley, author of a wartime biography of Kerry, cautioned
that Kerry's diary included mention of a meeting with some North Vietnamese
terrorists in Paris. Edwards was flabbergasted. "Let me get this straight," the
senator said. "He met with terrorists? Oh, that's good."

Priceless, simply priceless.
Old 08-11-2004, 01:18 PM
paghat

In article ,
(IntarsiaCo) wrote:

Edwards played along, but his aides were indignant. They warned the veep
candidate that the story was already out of control and about to get worse.
Historian Douglas Brinkley, author of a wartime biography of Kerry, cautioned
that Kerry's diary included mention of a meeting with some North Vietnamese
terrorists in Paris. Edwards was flabbergasted. "Let me get this straight,"
the senator said. "He met with terrorists? Oh, that's good."

Priceless, simply priceless.

Silly child. If rightwing bloggers reliant on new takes on the Swiftnuts &
Karl Rove's machievalian lying are to remain your only source of
knowledge, you're never going to register on the IQ meter. You're still
stuck on the amazingly ignorant myth that Madame Binh & the Paris Peace
Conference had something to do with terrorism, & that Kerry was important
enough to score a personal meeting with her coterie of peace activists at
a time when they were struggling to have Geneva Confernece regulations
observed for p.o.w.s in Viet Nam. A great woman whose great works have
benefited the world, even the United States, but the Swiftnuts would
refashion a terrorist, then telling that whopper add that Kerry met with
her "terrorist" group of pro-Geneva Conference activists. The OTHER
so-called terrorist at that Conference was Le Duck Tho, a recipient of the
Nobel Peace Prize. Only Rove, the Swiftnuts, & you could ever sustain the
notion that even the Nobel Peace Prize committee is out to reward
terrorists, but get this kiddo: Kerry was too small a potato to meet with
either of them. His "brief meeting" that the Swiftnuts alleged was their
spin on his being at the same conference & later claiming to have heard
their opinions (while sitting in large auditoriums with all the other
attendees).

The Brinkley quote & the Edwards response were completely fabricated by
the Swiftnuts; it never even happened in a jesting "next those nutsack
Karl Rove catamites will be claiming" context. The election is OVER kiddo
-- the devil won, so be happy -- but really there's no longer even a
machievallian reason to keep lying about this. It's a very old hat.
Nevertheless behind-the-curve crackpots like yourself & rightwing would-be
stand-up comic & failed journalist Ed Moltzen, now reliant on his vanity
blog to be heard, put this back in the news a week late in the game, as
also the blogger "N.Z. Bear" who gets all his news from fellow rightwing
bloggers. By the end of next week probably all the loonier bloggers will
cut & paste the tale. On the same page where N. Z. Bear repeats the
Swiftnut fabrication verbatim from Wizbang & Moltzen blogs, there's also
an attempt to be funny asserting that the United Nations is an enemy of
America, that all his rightwing bloggers are credible but not even one
lefty blogger makes any sense, cuz this crank lives exclusively on the
far-right side of the blogosphere & knows nothing about the actual world,
& is at best a whimsical & impotent jackass. And so of course you'd
relate!

The evening news casters are now aware of bloggers & they liked being
quoted during the campaign. It made them feel powerful. Day after the
election, though, the hits at their blogs dropped by about 90%. So of
course they're being all antic & silly in their repetitions hoping to
regain some attention. Maybe they'll get it in 2008, unless they're still
jabbering nonsensically about Swiftnut smears being the only truth on
earth.

I'd think you'd be RELIEVED to know the Nobel Prize, the United Nations,
the Paris Peace Conference, & John Kerry are not dastardly enemies of
America. It's so strange to me that people with enough gray matter to
learn to type would rather just stay paranoid & stupid.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com
Old 08-11-2004, 01:31 PM
IntarsiaCo

If rightwing bloggers reliant on new takes on the Swiftnuts &

Ouch, the quote is from Newsweek, witdim.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6420967/site/newsweek/
Old 08-11-2004, 01:45 PM
IntarsiaCo

Nobel Prize, the United Nations,

The Nobel Prize, let me see Arafat and Carter- terror king and the worst
American president of the 20 th century- indeed

Next you'll be telling me that Ramsey Clark is an American patriot and Kofi
Annan is pure as the driven snow.

"Progressives" are in denial and blinded by hatred of the US. Democratic party
bashing of the US didn't work. The party of Moore and Franken got drubbed.

"We have lost just about everything that we can lose." said Nancy Pelosi,
injecting a bit of reality into the party response.
Old 08-11-2004, 02:04 PM
paghat

In article ,
(IntarsiaCo) wrote:

Nobel Prize, the United Nations,

The Nobel Prize, let me see Arafat and Carter- terror king and the worst
American president of the 20 th century- indeed

You left out mass murderer Henry Kissinger. Your blinders are as obvious
as your need for attention starting multiple threads addressed to me. I
was willing & eager to give you the attention cuz these are topics of
interest to me, but if you're too loony to do it in one thread & want to
start many off-topic threads because you're lonesome for me, then I am
less interested, because I really do come here for gardening talk & don't
want merely to assist trollings.

"Progressives" are in denial and blinded by hatred of the US.

If you didn't already make a habit of revealing a lunatic perspective on
the world, that one would've spilled the red hot peppers all over your
naked lap. You & Trent Lott would still be happy in a Perfect America with
child laborers dying of blacklung, rigid racial segregation, no votes for
women, & an ongoing pretense that organized crime doesn't exist, but
progressives have put an end to your dreams & your King George will only
ever succeed at turning the clock back a little bit before it swings
toward liberty once again.

But thanks for the reminder about what the world you're eager to return to
really is all about.

Old 08-11-2004, 02:40 PM
IntarsiaCo

these are topics of
interest to me

I do believe that you were the one to recently inject politics into this group,
but if you can't stand the heat.......... or the truth......over on your back
like a puppy and bare your throat.

You sound just like Whiney Juan Williams on NPR.

The Democratic's are in turmoil, the advantage goes to the party that sees with
the most clarity.

Old 08-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Cereus-validus.

Stop it. You are upsetting the children.

The real terrorist is again the president of the USA.

Isn't it bad enough that Dubya and his cronies are planning to reinstate the
draft so that the punk kids that didn't vote will be cannon fodder in their
insane undeclared war for oil for the rich?

Who will be the first to take a shot at that retarded spawn of Satan?

Old 08-11-2004, 04:41 PM

it has gone to the party that never underestimates the intelligence of Americans.
all over the rest of the civilized world religion is supported by the state and their
citizens have no use for organized religion. here in the US we got a separation of
church and state and a hell of a lot of people simply cannot get enough of it, need
it playing in the background 7/24. maybe the only way we can free Americans from
religious obsession is to shove it down their throats.
Ingrid

(IntarsiaCo) wrote:
The Democratic's are in turmoil, the advantage goes to the party that sees with
the most clarity.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 08-11-2004, 05:06 PM
IntarsiaCo

Who will be the first to take a shot at that retarded spawn of Satan?

Careful, Ashcroft, the FBI and the Secret Service might be listening, they have
no sense of humor about such things.
Old 08-11-2004, 05:31 PM
IntarsiaCo

here in the US we got a separation of

Aieeeee, this hurts my ears. Apparently we "got" a separation of grammer and
Ingrid

all over the rest of the civilized world religion is supported by the state
and their
citizens have no use for organized religion

Please clarify the above statement, it is not lucid.

Old 08-11-2004, 05:47 PM
IntarsiaCo

But thanks for the reminder about what the world you're eager to return to
really is all about.

More problems for a Democrat constituency:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday declined to decide a
legal dispute over whether states can prevent convicted felons from voting.
Acting after last week's elections, the justices refused to consider an appeal
in cases from Washington and New York state on the reach of the Voting Rights
Act of 1965, which prohibits voter disqualification based on race.
Every state in the nation except Maine and Vermont deny the right to vote to
convicted felons in prison. Most of the laws also deny the right to vote to
felons on parole or probation, and 14 states ban felons from voting even after
they have served their sentences, civil rights experts said.

Old 08-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Cereus-validus.

No sense of humor? I thought the republicans were the fun party? To think
such a thing would be possible in this modern age of enlightenment.

If somebody gave that genius Dubya a handgun, he would probably accidentally
shoot himself in the head......three times!!! Will he be returning to Dallas
any time soon?

Old 10-11-2004, 03:18 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

"Cereus-validus." in
om:

If somebody gave that genius Dubya a handgun, he would probably
accidentally shoot himself in the head......three times!!! Will he be
returning to Dallas any time soon?

hm. he does have trouble keeping a bicycle upright