GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Bowl of Milk Out for Snakes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/86359-bowl-milk-out-snakes.html)

Mrs. Fricker 14-11-2004 02:01 AM

Mark Herbert wrote:

(DavesVideo) wrote:

Mark Herbert said:

BTW, there are no vegetarian snakes either.

Yep. Some eat eggs.

Don't know where you learned about gardening, and I hate to break
it
too you, but eggs are not vegetables. At least I have never been able to
grow
them.

Keep trying, careless reader.

Some what, some vegetarian snakes??? Maybe it was carelessly written!!!

DavesVideo 14-11-2004 03:07 PM

Cereus-validu said:

The question is whether snakes will eat the fruit of the egg plant?

Well. if they ate both eggs and egg plant, they might be considered to be ova
vegetarian, provided there was no live prey in their diet. But if they really
don't eat any form of vegetation we can consider them to be carnivores.

To tell the truth, I have had almost as much difficulty growing egg plants as I
had with those eggs.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave