GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What is this Plant?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/86488-what-plant.html)

Fred 16-11-2004 12:39 AM

What is this Plant??

How can I post a photo of a Plant???? So you experts can tell me what
it is???Please reply also to: ---Fred in South
Carolina, USA

Tom Randy 16-11-2004 12:53 AM

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:39:14 -0800, Fred wrote:

How can I post a photo of a Plant???? So you experts can tell me what it
is???Please reply also to: ---Fred in South
Carolina, USA

There is another gardening newsgroup for photos:

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Tom

Gardñ@Gardñ.info 16-11-2004 01:50 AM

(Fred) in om:

How can I post a photo of a Plant???? So you experts can tell me what
it is???Please reply also to:
---Fred in South
Carolina, USA

google for
free image hosting register | registration

--
avoid including your email address in posts or on webpages. if you post a real address, spambots will 'harvest' your address,
and try to bury your address in spam.

google for
spam posting avoid | reduce