GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   So Calif garden group (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/86939-so-calif-garden-group.html)

aspasia 27-11-2004 06:26 AM

So Calif garden group

Wasn't there a garden group specialized in So. Calif,
or So. Calif coastal?

Seems to me I heard of it years ago, but can't find
in All Groups.

Thanks for any help.

Aspasia

starlord 27-11-2004 03:07 PM

You might find one on yahoogroups.

--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm

"aspasia" wrote in message
Wasn't there a garden group specialized in So. Calif,
or So. Calif coastal?

Seems to me I heard of it years ago, but can't find
in All Groups.

Thanks for any help.

Aspasia

---

Salty Thumb 27-11-2004 03:45 PM

aspasia wrote in
:

Wasn't there a garden group specialized in So. Calif,
or So. Calif coastal?

Seems to me I heard of it years ago, but can't find
in All Groups.

Thanks for any help.

Aspasia

If I recall correctly, there is/was a whole socal.* hierarchy that may or
may not be carried by your current USENET provider.

Doesn't look like it's on google, so maybe I got the prefix wrong.