Old 01-12-2004, 08:53 PM
J. Davidson

Default false posting on black walnuts

To whom it may concern, I did not post the message ascribed to me, dated
12/1 at 2:20AM.
J. Davidson
--
From Fly-over Country: where the real brains dwell.

Old 02-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Evelyn Ruut

"J. Davidson" wrote in message

To whom it may concern, I did not post the message ascribed to me, dated
12/1 at 2:20AM.
J. Davidson
--
From Fly-over Country: where the real brains dwell.

Why do you think anyone gives a rat's ass about what you post?

Old 03-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Frank Logullo

"Evelyn Ruut" Go Away wrote in message

"J. Davidson" wrote in message

To whom it may concern, I did not post the message ascribed to me, dated
12/1 at 2:20AM.
J. Davidson
--
From Fly-over Country: where the real brains dwell.

Why do you think anyone gives a rat's ass about what you post?

I sometimes give flippant responses like yours and currently someone is
munging my name in nonsense posts too
Frank