Old 04-12-2004, 05:12 PM

Default There's hope for Ingrid, after all

nahhhh... I have been politically involved since I was 5 on my first peace march with
my parents. I even ran for congress in 1992. I am 3rd generation politically
involved and have taken a very long view. America will join the civilized world one
day. Civilization is firmly entrenched in Europe. not to say there arent setbacks to
civilization all over just like what has happened here. the other hopeful sign is
that there is Canada, a civilized country right to the north. Americans who cant take
it are more or less welcome in Canada, altho I dont like hearing Canada wont protect
draft evaders anymore. I think their civility will win out and they will in the end.

Americans would like to believe that we are the greatest country in the world, but as
more and more people have internet access it will dawn on them that we arent really
civilized, that we are rapidly sinking into third world status with our only
"products" to export is raw materials.
I really, really gotta start a blog of some kind. for example I would like to create
a list of "unoutsourcable" jobs for kids in high school to think about training for.
jobs that are a livable wage. Of course all these jobs can be wiped away in a
heartbeat if they pass legislation making it legal to import people to fill jobs in
the US that cant be filled with citizens.... oh.. wait... I forgot, we got that law
already. all a company has to do is list the job at wages nobody will work for, then
when nobody applies they bring somebody over who will.
Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 04-12-2004, 08:44 PM
IntarsiaCo

I have been politically involved since I was 5 on my first peace march with
my parents. I even ran for congress in 1992.

As a useful idiot in the Blame America First Party, no doubt.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Michel Buonarroti

IntarsiaCo wrote:
I have been politically involved since I was 5 on my first peace march with
my parents. I even ran for congress in 1992.

As a useful idiot in the Blame America First Party, no doubt.

ROTFL!!!!!

Old 06-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Grouchy Guy

LOL. They' got plenty of those but not many useful ones.