Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2004, 03:45 PM
madgardener

Default weather?

wow, rains, intense, dense fogs, thunder with fogs and rain.......in December? I have a feeling we're really in for a harsh winter once the pleasantries of rain with fog and thunder is over with...maybe not now, but possibly after the first of the year. And I actually caught the puppers, Sméagol redigging the destructive hole in the west bed today, and was able to at least yell at him and he stopped. So I now have ANOTHER animal child to teach NOT to dig up my precious bulbs and plants........sigh.
madgardener, up on the thundering, stormy, foggy ridge, back in a soaked and saturated Fairy Holler, overlooking a dangerously gray, purple clouded English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36