Old 21-12-2004, 07:50 AM
Registered User

Location: Deinze-Belgium
Default I like to show you some beautiful Hostas

Dear friends,

This days you can't see no more Hostas in the garden, so I like to show you some beautiful Hostas on your computer.
This week I did a great update on Hostacollectie. A large series of photos from seldom seen Hostas ( H.Red Baron, H.Nobility, H.Stripper, H.Maid Marian, H.Popcorn, and many more... ) are added.
Also a new updated edition from my collectionlist is published.
See http://www.hostacollectie.be ( under the button 'updates' )

I hope you like it.
Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute