GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hydroculture and houseplants where to buy? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/88001-hydroculture-houseplants-where-buy.html)

Shri 24-12-2004 09:00 PM

Hydroculture and houseplants where to buy?

Hi

I am an absolute newbie and want to start growing some plants indoors.
think hydroculture will be less messy and less maintenance. Want to buy
a couple of houseplants to start off with.

My question is what are good places, either in Portland Oregon or on
the web to buy a dwarf date palm, and one of the following, Norfolk
pine, snake plant, aloe vera etc.
I do want to use hydroculture if at all possible.

Thanks

Shriram