Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Russ

Default Where to buy Adirondack Chairs?

Heather,

I just purchased two Adirondack Chairs from Summerseat. As far as the
quality issue goes, Summerseat has a lifetime guarantee, so I would
assume they are fine. Hope this helps. Oh, the also feature a new chair
each month and they are having a winter sale right now of 50% off an
adirondack chair. Cheers!

Russ
Ooops! Their website is www.summerseat.com .

Heather Deal wrote:
In article

(Tom Kozma) writes:
From:
(Tom Kozma)
Subject: Where to buy Adirondack Chairs?
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 14:13:09

I would like to buy a couple of well-made Adirondack chairs, but so

far
haven't been able to find anyplace where they are sold. I've

checked at
several local stores without success. Does anyone know where I

might find
them? I might be willing to buy from a mail order catalogue if I

could be
assured that the chairs were good quality.

Tom Kozma

L.L. Bean, of course! It's probably safe to assume that the quality

is good.
They also have matching loungers, swings and tables.

Heather

[IMG] code is On

Restoring garden chairs robert.coppock United Kingdom 2 05-03-2012 11:30 AM
Cast aluminium garden table and chairs @ .99p MrBlueSkye United Kingdom 0 09-05-2005 03:43 PM
adirondack chairs Russ Gardening 2 30-12-2004 09:51 AM
FS: PATIO/DECK Table(48" round) with 4 Cushioned Chairs Joe D North Carolina 1 19-06-2004 09:05 PM
50's Metal Lawn Chairs and Gliders WANTED!!!! atlast Texas 0 05-04-2003 11:08 AM