Old 29-12-2004, 07:11 PM
Russ

Default patio furniture recommendation

Chris,

I just purchased two Adirondack Chairs from Summerseat. As far as the
quality issue goes, Summerseat has a lifetime guarantee, so I would
assume they are fine. Hope this helps. Oh, the also feature a new chair
each month and they are having a winter sale right now of 50% off an
adirondack chair. Cheers!
Russ
Ooops! Their website is www.summerseat.com .

Old 29-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Russ

Billy,

Ooops! Their website is http://www.summerseat.com .

Old 29-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Stephen Henning

On Dec. 29, 2004 "Russ" posted the exact same
message seven times to rec.gardens:

reply (1) to:
Chris, from Jun 17 1998

and reply (2) to:
Billy, from Jun 21 1998

and reply (3) to:
Charlotte, from May 14 1994

and reply (4) to:
Allyson, from Apr 16 1999

and reply (5) to:
Warren, from Mar 14 2003

and reply (6) to:
Heather Deal, from* May 11 1994

and reply (7) to:
Charles "Stretch" Ledford, from* Jun 17 1999

I just purchased two Adirondack Chairs from S...

Russ must also dig people up on election day to vote??? This is a
little far fetched. The message could be posted once if it was true and
stand on its own. Obviously it isn't and won't. This might be a
legitimate company, but he has casted doubt on its character by such
tactics.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman

[IMG] code is On

Use patio furniture as front room furniture? [email protected] Lawns 2 24-02-2008 05:52 AM
Living Room Furniture & Bedroom Furniture ! [email protected] United Kingdom 0 13-06-2007 02:23 AM
Patio Furniture Russ Gardening 2 29-12-2004 11:53 PM
ADV: High quality garden and patio furniture. Teak and Cedar. All Garden Furniture Lawns 0 25-10-2004 04:04 AM
ADV: High quality garden and patio furniture. Teak and Cedar. All Garden Furniture Ponds (alternative) 0 25-10-2004 04:04 AM