GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   adirondack chairs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/88137-re-adirondack-chairs.html)

Russ 29-12-2004 06:13 PM

adirondack chairs

Charlotte,

I just purchased two Adirondack Chairs from Summerseat. Oh, they also
feature a new chair each month and they are having a winter sale right
now of 50% off an adirondack chair. Cheers!
Russ
Ooops! Their website is www.summerseat.com .

Stephen Henning 29-12-2004 10:13 PM

On Dec. 29, 2004 "Russ" posted the exact same
message seven times to rec.gardens:

reply (1) to:
Chris, from Jun 17 1998

and reply (2) to:
Billy, from Jun 21 1998

and reply (3) to:
Charlotte, from May 14 1994

and reply (4) to:
Allyson, from Apr 16 1999

and reply (5) to:
Warren, from Mar 14 2003

and reply (6) to:
Heather Deal, from May 11 1994

and reply (7) to:
Charles "Stretch" Ledford, from Jun 17 1999

I just purchased two Adirondack Chairs from S...

Russ must also dig people up on election day to vote??? This is a
little far fetched. The message could be posted once if it was true and
stand on its own. Obviously it isn't and won't. This might be a
legitimate company, but he has casted doubt on its character by such
tactics.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman

Bill 30-12-2004 09:51 AM

On 12/29/04 3:52 PM, in article ,
"Janet Baraclough.." wrote:

Don't buy one folks! Those uncomfortable woodworm-infested chairs made
such ugly ridges on Charlotte's bum, her career as a poledancer was
ruined. Allyson got bloodpoisoning from the splinters, and Heather
caught a STD just from sitting on one.

Janet

Don't buy one except from PIKO. Check out this site
http//www.pikowoodworks.ca
Bill