Old 30-12-2004, 07:57 PM
Buck Turgidson

Default Roundup Question

Inexplicably, I found a bottle of Roundup, unused and still in the Home
Depot bag, tucked away in one of my suitcases in the basement. I don't
remember buying it, but I guess I did.

The only thing I can think is that a housekeeper we had a couple of years
ago stuck it in there when she was cleaning and probably forgot it. But who
knows...

Since it had not apparently leaked, and was unused, is it ok to use the
suitcase?

Old 30-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Doug Kanter

"Buck Turgidson" wrote in message
Inexplicably, I found a bottle of Roundup, unused and still in the Home
Depot bag, tucked away in one of my suitcases in the basement. I don't
remember buying it, but I guess I did.

The only thing I can think is that a housekeeper we had a couple of years
ago stuck it in there when she was cleaning and probably forgot it. But

who
knows...

Since it had not apparently leaked, and was unused, is it ok to use the
suitcase?

Yeah, but please dispose of the stuff correctly. Some counties have a
dropoff location for that sort of crap.

Old 31-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Stephen Henning

"Buck Turgidson" wrote:

Inexplicably, I found a bottle of Roundup, unused and still in the Home
Depot bag, tucked away in one of my suitcases in the basement. I don't
remember buying it, but I guess I did.
Since it had not apparently leaked, and was unused, is it ok to use the
suitcase?

Absolutely. It is not a very obnoxious chemical. The safest way to
dispose of it is to use as directed.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman

[IMG] code is On

Roundup Question ?? James Gardening 21 16-08-2011 12:35 AM
Roundup Question ? James Lawns 4 31-07-2011 01:36 AM
Question - using Roundup on French broom Peter Werner Gardening 2 19-08-2003 04:12 PM
roundup-application carl roberts Lawns 22 09-06-2003 01:20 PM
weedkiller, roundup, knockdown Frank Logullo Gardening 5 05-05-2003 03:44 PM