GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for more information. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/88307-looking-more-information.html)

[email protected] 03-01-2005 07:59 AM

Looking for more information.

Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot? You
can email me at any of the following addresses:
Thanks, Sam

MLEBLANCA 03-01-2005 05:20 PM

Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot?

The best spot I ever knew was in the 'Dick and Jane' books...................
Oh! Oh! Look. Look. See Spot.
See Spot look! Oh! Oh! Oh!

And the next best spot is the spot on my coat; it looks just like Spot.

Oh Oh I must get out more. Too much rain. Too much rain. Garden is all soggy!
Oh!!!

Emilie