GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   R: What flowers are blooming in late June? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/88400-r-what-flowers-blooming-late-june.html)

Wildpoppy 06-01-2005 11:32 AM

R: What flowers are blooming in late June?

Sorry Cheryl, that would help!

I live near Birmingham, UK. I couldn't reply to previous thread.

thanks

Poppy,

It would help to know where you are!

Cheryl

On 1/4/05 11:28 AM, in article
, "Wildpoppy"
wrote:

Hi I wonder if anyone could give me some advice please.
We have shrubs and some trees becoming established in our young
garden(6 yrs) but we are getting married in June and I would like the
garden to look full of colour for our party. Does anyone have any
suggestions as to what I can plant that will give colour of all
heights?

I would love it to look like a cottage garden but know that isn't
possible but also I did want to avoid bedding plants everywhere. I
love gerberas, michelmas daisies, lupins, delphiniums (which always
get eaten) and the roses will hopefully be in bloom.

Many thanks
Poppy