Old 17-01-2005, 12:59 AM
Romy Beeck

Default SCHULTZ MultiCote TIME-RELEASE PLANT FOOD

I JUST PICKED UP A JARR OF THIS ALL PURPOSE PLANT FOOD.ANYONE EVER USE THIS
STUFF? I HEAR ITS PRETTY GOOD STUFF I'D BE HAPPY IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW
GOOD IT IS THANK YOU

Romy

Old 17-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Iris Cohen

Don't use all caps. It is considered shouting.
The time-release plant food is similar to Osmocote. I understand all of the
granular plant foods will eventually be sold in this form. The only thing to
remember is don't apply it outdoors in late fall or winter. It is temperature
dependant, & if it is sitting on the soil and you get a sudden warm period,
your plant may get overfed, possibly root burn. It is suitable for warm
weather.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"A tree never hits an automobile except in self defense." - Woody Allen
Old 17-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Hemmaholic

I have used this product on everything I grow, indoors as well as
outdoors and have been quite satisfied with the results.

It is never a good idea to apply any type of fertilizers in late
summer. With a few exceptions: fall-winter applied lawn fertilizers,
which are formulated for application at that time.

Hemmaholic