GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Starting seedlings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/89324-starting-seedlings.html)

Pepperqueen 30-01-2005 06:08 PM

Starting seedlings

Hello!
Just wondering, I will be starting off my tray of peppers' and tomatoes
shortly; I would like to know... What causes them to become long and
stringy? This has happened to me two years in a row, never did I have this
problem before. Any suggestions?????????
Thank you!
Deb.

http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com/

Steve Wolfe 30-01-2005 07:04 PM

Just wondering, I will be starting off my tray of peppers' and tomatoes
shortly; I would like to know... What causes them to become long and
stringy? This has happened to me two years in a row, never did I have this
problem before. Any suggestions?????????

There may be more causes, but the biggest one I've seen is that they need
more light.

steve