GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone seen Bee Balm (monarda didyma) in a Phoenix AZ Nursery (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/89334-anyone-seen-bee-balm-monarda-didyma-phoenix-az-nursery.html)

Rob D 30-01-2005 11:32 PM

Anyone seen Bee Balm (monarda didyma) in a Phoenix AZ Nursery

Hi,

I have been checking at nursuries in Phoenix AZ for Bee Balm (monarda
didyma). I cannot find it at any of them. Does anybody know of a nursery
that stocks bee balm in Phoenix?

Regards,
Rob

paghat 31-01-2005 12:30 AM

In article z2eLd.2394$bu.1380@fed1read06, "Rob D" wrote:

Hi,

I have been checking at nursuries in Phoenix AZ for Bee Balm (monarda
didyma). I cannot find it at any of them. Does anybody know of a nursery
that stocks bee balm in Phoenix?

Regards,
Rob

It's probably just too soon in the season; nurseries like to sell them in
flower.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he