GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Elegant Trogon (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/89377-photo-week-elegant-trogon.html)

Jack Schmidling 01-02-2005 01:41 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Elegant Trogon

This week we wind up Marilyn's trip to Arizona with the striking, Elegant Trogon.

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Gems, Sausage, http://schmidling.com

Dave 01-02-2005 04:42 PM

296x322 ? Maybe thumbnail of the week?

Eric Miller 04-02-2005 10:09 PM

A suggestion for you is a combination of products:

1. Off Camera Flash - To keep from losing all the details in the head and
so you can use product 2
2. Better Beamer Flash Extender - To make that flash reach out and touch
the bird
3. Longer lens - So we have some detail to look at

Also, go to some photography sites and look up the term "fill-flash" if you
are not already familiar with it.

Eric Miller

om...